Old 15-06-2009, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Garlic

"Christina Websell" wrote...
My aunt has an Indian gardener. She invited me to dig up some garlic he'd
planted, as she thought she had far too much.
I dug up 4. I was expecting it to be in cloves but it isn't. It's like a
small onion.
Should I cut in quarters, squash it in my garlic press, freeze it in ice
cubes trays or what?

That is a sign it didn't get it's cold spell it needs to clove up, so did he
plant it this spring? Should be planted September or early October.
Any of those is OK, whatever way you will use it.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden