Old 16-06-2009, 12:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default scorched grass

In article , says...
Hello.

I think I have scorched a patch of grass on my lawn, about a meter square.
(I left a piece of clear polythene there all day in the sunshine a few days
ago.)

Wil it recover alone, or do I need to re-seed it ?

I have been watering it well since I spotted it.

Thanks

KK

Yes it will recover but some more seed will spead things up
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk