Old 24-02-2003, 04:16 PM
animaux

Default weed & Feed - when may my baby go back on the lawn ??

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 02:24:24 GMT, Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

On 23 Feb 2003 18:12:32 -0800, (Holger Friebe)
wrote:

(do organic
herbicides even exist?).

develop a healthy soil food web and weeds are out competed...
use compost tea and aerate and top dress with good quality compost and
weeds will cease to exist. pH is a figment of inorganic gardeners
imagination....

Regards,

tomj

That's correct. I'd also add that many of the turfgrass weeds are indicator
weeds. They indicate poor, starved soil. Use organic fertilizer (make sure it
says CERTIFIED organic on the bag or it's not) and do a search on turfgrass
management, organically. Not YOU, Tom, but Holger.