Old 16-06-2009, 07:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default A bucket of salty slugs and snails

I believe the OP said she'd doesn't have room for a compost heap hence
the
query as to what to do with the bodies.

Ah yes, now I remember, well, either bird table or bin!

Not bird table if they've been in salt water, however. Drain - plastic
bag and bin, quite possibly.
Sacha

BUCKET

SLUGS SNAILS

BOILING WATER

UNDER THE SHRUBS FOR THE BLACKBIRDS, THRUSHES AND FROGS

WHAT COULD BE SIMPLER?

Maybe toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo simple for urglers :-((

Kindest possible 'Green Regards'

Mike

NO, REPEAT NO SALT :-))

Mike

Now I know that the Clique don't want to believe me, but try this test.

Assume your fingers are fat slugs. Put them in the bottom of a bucket, hand
attached, then poor boiling water on them. NO SALT.

If your fingers were slugs, don't you think they would be dead pretty soon?

Sorry about your fingers, but you wouldn't believe me!

Kindest regards

Mike