Old 16-06-2009, 10:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pete from Boston Pete from Boston is offline

Default What's this weed?

I'm fumbling around looking for it online, but I'll bet someone's seen
it befo

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/P1170043.jpg

It's got a fuzzy stem and red taproot, growing in full exposure in
cool, damp, mostly cloudy conditions thus far. When they were tiny I
thought they might be part of the (welcome) radish march across the
garden, but not so.

No real concern -- just wondering if this is anything useful or
interesting before I clear them away (really, before the zucchini
shade them out of existence).

Just outside Boston, for reference. But you probably figured that out
already.