Old 17-06-2009, 01:04 AM posted to rec.gardens
fran fran is offline

Default How far will flowering cherry tree roots spread?

I usually figure on the stated spread of the tree + 3 ft

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 21:42:07 +0100, rossie
wrote:

Can anyone help me with how far the roots of flowering cherry trees will
spread, particularly Taihaku, Yedoensis and Shirotae. I am trying to put
some in a Churchyard and need to provide this information in order to
apply for permisison but can not find any information on line about the
spread of roots.