Old 16-06-2009, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default Climbing mouse or rat

"rabc" wrote in message

Just been informed of my next door neighbour that the other evening they
spotted what they think was a mouse crawling up my outside wall where
too they do not know, do mice or rats climb up walls .....have assured
the missus that i will get some mouse traps, where do i position them
and what bait is best.....CHEERS

--
rabc

We often see a little mouse climb up the garage, steal the bird nuts, and
off again, also the Hawthorne, for the other nuts.....I would imagine you
would need at least, ho hum, approx, er, loads if you want to eradicate the
mouse population from your garden! In the house its different, I would put
it near the budgies cage, (at night) and leave some cake or something like
that.

I would advise against a trap outside, seriously, you could catch anything
in it, bird, hedgehog, frog, cat, you could never get rid of the mouse
population.