Old 16-06-2009, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Climbing mouse or rat

On Jun 16, 6:15*pm, rabc wrote:
Just been informed of my next door neighbour that the other evening they
spotted what they think was a mouse crawling up my outside wall where
too they do not know, do mice or rats climb up walls .....have assured
the missus that i will get some mouse traps, where do i position them
and what bait is best.....CHEERS

--
rabc

Yes, they do climb walls, I have seen them. I sleep with my bedroom
window open; I have a mozzie net which is hard fixed against the
window frame. However, I am sure they could even get round that. We
have bait down, all year round, both in the house and outbuildings. I
have not (fingers crossed) seen any mouse droppings in the house for
some years and the bait remains untouched. The bait in the
outbuildings regularly disappears and is replaced. Each time the
poison is changed as we have heard they can become immune to it. Rats
are a problem round here but with control, we have not had any in the
house for a long time. (Fingers crossed).

Judith