Old 17-06-2009, 06:50 AM
divorce certifi divorce certifi is offline
Registered User

Location: USA

I had a 'furtle' and low and behold there they were!

I had planted two Swift tubers in a bucket on 7th Feb and kept it inside the greenhouse until a few weeks ago.

I got just over 1lb and a half, (Okay not a big harvest) and I admit that there were a couple that could have grown bigger but the majority are fine.

And yes I did take their photographs blush.
I darn't tell you how many more sacks, bags and buckets of spuds I have though Wink.[IMG]http://chat.allotment.org.uk/index.php?PHPSESSID=9c72ba1581a2ab1df785d499f4f619 ab&action=dlattach;topic=36913.0;attach=2978;imag e[IMG]