Old 15-04-2003, 06:20 PM
J Bertilson

Default foxgloves

Aren't foxgloves biennial? Plants sprouted this year do not bloom until next
year so if you didn't have plants last year, you shouldn't get any blooms this
year.

JAB

Jessica wrote:

Well I hope I share in your good or not so good fortune. The more foxgloves
the better for me! Thanks.

"Suja" wrote in message

Jessica wrote:

A gazillion babies? Awesome, that's what I wanted. I can hardly wait for
them to come popping up. Thanks!

If you still have the cut off stalk somewhere, look around it. I did
yesterday, and there were more baby plantlets there than I could count.
I have no idea how many will make it, but needless to say, I'll have
more than I ever dreamt of.

Suja