Old 17-06-2009, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default Watering Lance

"Muddymike" wrote in message
om...

I got fed up with them as well, so made my own.
See
http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...uddymike.10613

Its made from old bits of pipe, a shower rose and an isolation valve
removed during renovations on the house, with the handle/connector from
the last shop bought one that fell apart glued onto the end with Araldite.
I made it two years ago and it works realy well.

For those with more money than ingenuity try

http://www.lbsgardenwarehouse.co.uk/...Lance-PRDGL03/

These are the type we use.
All metal fittings and no structural plastic.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com