Old 17-06-2009, 08:51 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Watering

In article ,
"brooklyn1" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"brooklyn1" wrote:
Thank you

Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
Your wife knows much more about gardening, I bet she can hardly wait to
plant you! hehe

Is your life so pitiful, that abuse is all you have?

You don't read very well, obviously you're incapable.

You have no business here.

All you do is copy and paste scads of irrelelevant material that hardly
anyone takes the time to read, essentually you're a spammer/troll. You're
not intelligent nor are you entertaining... if you died in the next five
minutes no one would miss you.

Now Mr Hyde it is time to change back to Dr. Jekyll.

Bill who thinks Felco is the best. Consider

http://www.amazon.com/Felco-F-7-Gard...dp/B0001IOYYE/
ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1245267814&sr=1-6

Read the reviews Mr Hyde.

I own it and trim my 4 thousand inches of driveway with it.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
-James Madison