Old 15-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Fings apenin in the gardin!

"Jane Ransom" wrote in message
In article , Alan Holmes
writes

Some animal has decided to dig up the patch in which I planted the leeks,
but as i put in about 1000, I expect a few to have survived.

Like leeks, do you Alan ?

Well I may have overestimated a little, perhaps there were only 998!(:-)

Or are you going in for market gardening?? ))

I did manage to get rid of some of the walnuts via the greengrcer in the
village!

But otherwise I haven't the inclination to go into big time!

And. at last, some of the leeks are showing, at least I think it's
the leeks, not weeds!

Alan