Old 17-06-2009, 11:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bertie Doe Bertie Doe is offline

Default Bonemeal costs how much!?!

"glasgowdan" wrote in message

Had the misfortune of popping into Dobbie's the other day to buy some
fertiliser, and having read that bonemeal is good to mix in with the
soil I hunted it down. Is £13 for a bucket of stuff the standard price
or was I right to avoid buying it?

Any thoughts on where to buy something good? Is horse/cow dung any
good? The garden composter won't be ready for a good few months yet!

I don't know if this is a good price, but in Trago Mills it's £3.35 for 4Kg
of Arthur Bowers.
The 4 Kg box is the only size they do. Do you know the weight of Dobbie's
bucket?