Old 18-06-2009, 11:02 AM
beccabunga beccabunga is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin[_2_] View Post

We caught the mouse that had shared food with our cat all winter with a humane
mouse trap. A plastic thing that tips up and a hatch closes when a mouse tries
to eat the bait. The poor little thing died of a heart attack. Not at all
humane.
--

Martin
They die of starvation - mice need to eat constantly. I don't like these "humane" traps. They stress the animal and by letting them loose one is breaking the law since they are vermin.

The old-fashioned snap trap is much more humane and deals with the problem rapidly.