Old 18-06-2009, 01:36 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default Transporting Plants for 10 hours in enclosed box ?

On Jun 16, 5:48*pm, "James" wrote:
In a few weeks , *I will be traveling from Fla to NC, *a 9 hour trip. *I
pull a trailer, and pack many things in large, enclosed plastic bins.

I want to carry several small Azalea plants in *3 gal containers, as well as
several small rose bushes. *Because I travel at 70 mph for 9 hours, the wind
would destroy these plants before I got there.

Will these plants survive 9 hours in a completely enclosed container ? *I
would water them well before leaving, and take them out as soon as I got
there.

Comments Please ??

Thank you very much.

James

I took a couple of gardenias on a trip like this with no problem.