Old 18-06-2009, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default A bucket of salty slugs and snails

--
..
"Yellow" wrote in message
'Mike' ] said:

You asked what is wrong with boiling water.

I did that the next night and will not be doing it again as I just ended
up (obviously) with a bucket of cooked slugs and snails and still
nowhere to dispose of them. Bear in mind I have a smallish garden here
and only have so much room for the burial of rotting flesh (cooked or
otherwise).

You only need to cover them with boiling water.

Let it cool and chuck it under any hedge/bush/shrub. The Blackbirds,
Thrushes and Frogs will sort them out. All you will have to do is dispose of
the snail shells, which will be empty, in the morning in the dustbin.

Mike

:-))