Old 18-06-2009, 10:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Delphinium

On 2009-06-18 18:57:34 +0100, Judith in France
said:

On Jun 18, 6:49*pm, Sacha wrote:
snipWhich reminds me that I have
failed on my promise to send you some Nemesia Bluebird - forgot all
about it so I apologise and grovel. *I'll see if we have any left in
9cm pots but I think they're all in 2 litre pots now - what's left -
and a bit big to send to France!
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

No, don't you dare the last parcel you sent me cost you an arm and a
leg. *I will be in England in a week's time; maybe you could send it
to em there but only if I pay the carriage!!!!!

Judith

None to send, I'm afraid! *I went and had a scout around this pm and
all the 9cm pots have sold and Ray wants to hold onto the remaining 2l
ones. *I'm sorry, Judith! *Do give my memory a nudge next year!
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

Don't worry, I will actually place an order online next year and have
it delivered to my daughter's; I will put on the email that the staff
must not tell you as I know, very well, *what you are like for being
generous.

Judith

Guess who is one of those that takes online orders. *;-))
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon

Aaaah clever clogs, I could order it in my daughter's name? :-)

Judith