Old 19-06-2009, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_4_] Sacha[_4_] is offline

Default Biting Gnats

On 2009-06-19 12:51:01 +0100, AriesVal said:

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:34:25 +0100, Sacha wrote:

You just use it as you would any skin cream and to be honest, I'd
rather use it than something like DEET, if it's being used on a regular
basis. It's very, very good and if lumberjacks use it and find it
effective, that's good enough for me! ;-)

It doesn't work for me tho, I have a range of Avon's Skin so Soft products
but none of them stop the blighters biting me, even thro my clothes I
have to use strong Deet!

You're obviously a tasty morsel, Val! Before I found SSS, I sometimes
used OFF!, which I found very effective. They now make something you
wear clipped to your wrist and is a refillable capsule.
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
Shrubs & perennials. Tender & exotics.
South Devon