Old 19-06-2009, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Bed edging suggestions please

In article ,
says...
Reluctantly I need to remove a lawn and replace it with gravel. At the
moment the lawn is edged with Smartedge, that is fine (though expensive)
but will not work well without the turf to bed the "A"s into. As it will
not show what is the cheapest option, I know tanalised wood will work
but wonder if there is an easier/cheaper option. Any pointers would be
most welcomed.

You may find brick pavers the best long term solution
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk