Old 20-06-2009, 12:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Oriental Greens or perennial food plant

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Bill who putters wrote:
Grow any ?

I have a few of offerings below as I like perennial food.

http://www.johnnyseeds.com/catalog/s...arch&search=ch
inese

Bill sort of a grazer myself

Billy and his post on more plants in daily diet got me here.

Which of those is perennial? The brassicas types are all annuals. The
alliums will self seed or grow from bulblets etc but each generation only
lasts a year or less.

David

Dang, busted.

OK, Bill, empty the plastic wading pool. I'll get the umbrellas.
I told you we should have stuck with the bamboo. Sure was lookin'
forward to the garlic chives though.
--

- Billy

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

http://green-house.tv/video/the-spring-garden-tour
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn