Old 20-06-2009, 01:31 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Seeds...

In article ,
"Thos" wrote:

There has been so much talk about where to get good seeds, what not to buy,
etc....Is there some rule against us starting our own little seed exchange
within the group? I grow only non-hybrid varieties and seed that I harvest
from my own garden.
Any thoughts? I'm in Texas and would love to try some tomatoes from the UK,
Europe, or anywhere else frankly outside the U.S..

Some light reading for you ;O)
SUMMARY OF PLANT PROTECTION REGULATIONS. Updated January 2008. Texas
Department of Agriculture. Regulatory Division. P.O. Box 12847. Austin,
Texas 78711 ...
http://www.nationalplantboard.org/docs/txsq.pdf
--

- Billy

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

http://green-house.tv/video/the-spring-garden-tour
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn