Old 19-06-2009, 10:18 PM posted to free.uk.trade.furniture,uk.rec.gardening,alt.business.import-export.raw-material,uk.d-i-y,free.uk.gardening
Mark[_7_] Mark[_7_] is offline

Default Wessex Teak - Am I mad to buy from them? (Planning to buy large teak garden table...)

ship wrote:

Hi

I am thinking of buying some teak furniture from Wessex Teak.

They clearly have a terrible reputation for taking your money and
delivering very late (etc).

HOWEVER, what is the quality of their stuff like?
I you turn up with cash and pick up the stuff yourself is there any
problem?

a customer in my pub has used them from ebay.
the quality of the products are fine, all made in*Asia*somewhere.
the firm themselves are worse then useless,they do not answer phone or email
contact, if you can collect yourself they are good value for money.*
\0