Old 20-06-2009, 05:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Seeds...

Thos wrote:
Somehow, from previous posts I've read from you it isn't surprising
that you would prove my point in my original post regarding the "seed
police". I won't waste my time reading that crap. Where there's a
will, there's a way. Boy, we wouldn't want to step outside the line
now would we? Some little brownshirt might be hiding in the bushes
to wag their little finger and say....."that is not allowed!"
get a life...

There are good reasons why carrying or sending vegetable matter over some
borders is prohibited. I have no interest in transmitting noxious weeds or
plant diseases no matter how much I might covert certain cultivars. I have
this attitude not because I am a nazi or because I am too timid to step out
of line but because there are already too many imported problems to deal
with without adding more.

David