Old 20-06-2009, 08:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jon[_9_] Jon[_9_] is offline

Default Interesting Apple Tree Grafting Video

Hi,

In my quest to learn about apple tree grafting I received some much
appreciated help and advice from some of the subscribers on this site,
so in return I thought I would do my part and post this video tutorial
I found on the internet regarding "T" Budding and Chip Budding which I
hope to attempt next month.

http://midfex.blip.tv/posts?view=archive

Hope this will also be of some help to anyone else seeking similar
information, I think the chap puts this over extremely well.

Regards.

Gary.