Old 20-06-2009, 02:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ernie Willson Ernie Willson is offline

Default Seeds...

Thos wrote:
"Ernie Willson" wrote in message
Thanks Ernie,

I'll check that out.

Try the Yahoo "Seedmessenger" groups.

EJ in NJ

Thos,

Normally I consider "Billy" to be quite over reactive. In this case I
believe that his cautions are more reasonable. Bear in mind that
dandelions were brought into the country by immigrants with a few
packets of seed.

I'm not trying to put a damper on your zeal , or recreational
activities, but hope you will use caution when importing seeds. As a
start I'd suggest only swapping seeds with other US residents. At least,
in this way you'd not be responsible for another invasion of Dandelion
or other invasive species.

Good luck with your growing,

EJ in NJ