Old 20-06-2009, 10:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
wafflycat wafflycat is offline

Default Paper pot maker

"shazzbat" wrote in message

Do they stay together for a couple of waterings? I'm thinking the toilet
roll tubes might be better. We're going to keep a bin bag full of these in
the loft ready for next spring.

Steve

They stay together a lot longer than a couple of waterings. They stay
together long enough to see the seed germinate and the seedling develop
until it's ready to go out to its final planting site. I also used some loo
rolls but found they were more prone to develop various fungi. Didn't seem
to harm the plants though.