Old 20-06-2009, 01:36 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JDS[_2_] JDS[_2_] is offline

Default My Pond in a pot

pictures of these?

"~ jan" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:19:44 EDT, "JDS" wrote:

Sorry about that - here is the photobucket link

http://s955.photobucket.com/albums/a...nt=pondpot.jpg

Cool!!!! JDS, I have 3 of those same pots! And I totally forgot what I do
to stop stagnation. Okay... one does have a pump with spitter... because I
just can't leave a quiet pool alone I guess. roll eyes But the other
2...
DS has all 3 hooked to drip system, when sprinklers come on they overflow
bit every other day. I have used baby goldfish in the past, tadpoles last
year... and this year, some of the straight tailed wakins will go in them
for skeeter control.

Yours looks very cute! I put irises from the koi pond in mine, along with
floating islands of water cress & creeping jenny, and a canna I've
conditioned to water. Between 2 of them I have a bench seat that sits on
the edge of them. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us