Old 20-06-2009, 07:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Suzanne D.[_2_] Suzanne D.[_2_] is offline

Default Seeds...

"Ernie Willson" wrote in message news:4a3cdd8a$0$5684
Normally I consider "Billy" to be quite over reactive. In this case I
believe that his cautions are more reasonable. Bear in mind that
dandelions were brought into the country by immigrants with a few packets
of seed.

Well, thank you to the immigrants for providing us with a source of free,
highly nutritious food that grows without any care from me, makes my yard
pretty, and makes a killer wine!
--S.