Old 20-06-2009, 10:57 PM
Caz6 Caz6 is offline
Registered User

Default Rhododendron

Hi,

I'm looking to plant some rhododendrons in a bed about 4m x 1m. The spot is very sunny and has previously grown a few daffodils, bluebells and tulips. I want them to fill the space eventually, grow no higher than 1m and be of the evergreen variety. I'm yet to test the acidity of the soil.

Just looking for advice on which species I should go for, how many I should plant and what the best time of year is to buy/plant them....plus anything else which may be of use to me!

Thanks in advance!