Old 21-06-2009, 01:47 AM posted to rec.gardens,alt.bigfoot.research,alt.conspiracy,alt.slack
Pork Hop Pork Hop is offline

Default Ticks?

On Jun 10, 11:20*am, MadKad wrote:
Hi

I was in my garden the other day and come across a tick, I was 100%
sure it was a tick and when I checked online I was 110% sure lol

But now its put my g/f off letting our son in our garden, I need to do
something that will kill any bugs like that etc.

does any one know what I can do?

Thank you

--
MadKad

I don't know how to get rid of them permanently, but if you roll
around naked in the garden for a while you'll probably find most of
them.