Old 20-06-2009, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Watering Lance

"Stan The Man" wrote
"Bob Hobden" said:
How long ago was this? (See my reply to Pete Stockdale).

About two years ago and the ones I've seen in the GCs look virtually the
same to me.

The head on mine is metal so either it has superseded the model you
describe or we are talking about two different models. Hozelock make both
a plastic and a metal lance spray - see
http://www.hozelock.com/watering/spray-guns/lances.html

That does look a lot better than the plastic head and bits ones I've seen.
It also has the extending pipe and head with a number of different spray
patterns which I do find very useful, I'll take a look see if I can find
one. Thanks.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden