Old 15-04-2003, 08:44 PM
mad

Default Filterless ponds

we'll all be watching!
mad
--
Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?

From: "BenignVanilla" m
Newsgroups: rec.ponds
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:18:07 -0400
Subject: Filterless ponds

"mad" wrote in message
bright highway department orange, hey? that would definitely remind you to
do the work as soon as possible just to get rid of the ugly thing!! LOL

i was alternately going to suggest that you pile gravel on top of the cord
to keep it out of sight, but you have a better idea. i still would put it
inside a conduit of some sort, just for safety's sake.

I am afraid to do anything even semi-permanent...I will then get lazy and
forget about it...Next thing you know...someone 3 years from now is
unplugging the pond to plug in a stereo or something. *laugh* I should have
it buried in conduit by the end of summer, 18 inches down. Right now...I
want to get this thing lined...full of water..and running.

BV.