Old 21-06-2009, 09:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_4_] Ophelia[_4_] is offline

Default Garden Terror!

K wrote:
Sacha writes

Later, she found the sloughed skin and brought it in which gave me a
bit of a start when I found it on the window sill in the back
corridor!

I was wandering along a path in Portugal when I cam across the
crumpled skin of an adder-type snake lying across the path (black
diamonds along the whole length). 'Husband would like that' I
thought, then some cautious instinct kicked in, and I reached out
very carefully with the toe of my boot and touched the tip of the
tail, whereupon the 'skin' headed into the undergrowth at a rate of
knots!

ackkkkkkkkkkkk