Old 21-06-2009, 10:23 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Need to grow your own manure?

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Billy wrote in

t.au:

Good luck Lee, but there is a reason why they call them
multinationals. The "paid for" politicians, and the nations are
expendable. You'll find them anywhere a buck is to be made.

oh, i know, but somehow 709 hectacres seems a bit more private than
my current 62 acres... and i bet i could really see the stars out
there, just different ones.
lee

Outside and inside not one not two. Wherever we are some old chinese
guys might suggest working with what we have not trying force change
just not resisting it. Sort of like letting a field go dormant for a
year or two before I try to manipulate it. The stars are always out but
floating in a black lake in Rhode Island after a sauna 11.00 PM it is
easier to see. Some call that holiday .

Bill waxing as my kids have been about and my Dad will be here twice
today. Not too bad.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
-Philo of Alexandria