Old 22-06-2009, 02:16 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
John Corliss John Corliss is offline

Default Any way to deal with a salted yard?

Steve wrote:
John Corliss wrote:
But remember, the main topic of this message isn't the trouble with the

kids, but rather how can I repair the damage they did to my lawn by
salting it.

I've never had the need for it but I hear tell activated charcoal will help
with poisoned soils. Try a google on it for more info.

I spilled some charcoal on my yard as a test a while back. It seems to
have helped a lot, but I forgot I'd done it until now. Thanks for
reminding me!

--
John Corliss