Old 22-06-2009, 07:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Runner Beans Unwinding

Pete C wrote:

How do they do if you don't do this?

Did you wind them the right way?? eg. anticlockwise.

Exactly my thought. I just leave mine to climb themselves. If the OP has
manually wound them the wrong way around, then it is likely they will
try to wind themselves the correct way and in the process unwind
themselves first.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.