Old 22-06-2009, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Runner Beans Unwinding

--
..
"David in Normandy" wrote in message
Pete C wrote:

How do they do if you don't do this?

Did you wind them the right way?? eg. anticlockwise.

Exactly my thought. I just leave mine to climb themselves. If the OP has
manually wound them the wrong way around, then it is likely they will try
to wind themselves the correct way and in the process unwind themselves
first.

--
David in Normandy.

Our beans had just started to take themselves up the sticks in their own way
:-)) when we had a severe rain storm and it washed them off the sticks. Joan
had to rewind them :-((

Mike