Old 22-06-2009, 10:24 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
John Corliss John Corliss is offline

Default Any way to deal with a salted yard?

Eggs Zachtly wrote:
John Corliss said:

Lawn Guy wrote:
John Corliss wrote:

Can you explain why college kids would want to **** you off by
messing up your lawn and shrubery? Instead of, say, scratching
your car or slashing your tires?
It's not a matter of ****ing me off, but rather getting even
with me for ruining their fun.
What's the difference?

They want to get back at you by vandalizing something they know you own.
(snipped the rest of the stuff)

I'm no novice to usenet, "Lawn Guy". I know when I'm being trolled. So
here, take the advice given at this site:

http://amishrakefight.org/gfy/

I'd forgot about that site. =)

LG's our resident "I've got the nickname but don't know shit" fool. But,
then, you've already found that out. =)

Yep, when it became apparent that he'd decided to ignore this part of my OP:

But remember, the main topic of this message isn't the trouble with the
kids, but rather how can I repair the damage they did to my lawn by
salting it.

I decided this must be the situation. Jeez, I started feeling like I was
on trial or something. Guess every newsgroup winds up with somebody who
needs to be killfiled: in this case, "Lawn Guy".

At any rate, my thanks to group for the good advice. Over and out.

--
John Corliss