Old 22-06-2009, 08:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Just Plane Noise Just Plane Noise is offline

Default Green Bay Botanic Gardens - U01 Salvia.JPG (0/1)

On Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:32:34 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 19:16:29 -0500,
ck (Just Plane Noise) wrote:

Well, if Karen can post Appleton garden pix, I'm going farther up Highway 41 to the Green Bay Botanic Gardens--much larger and more well-established.
This is my first post to this group, so please tell me if I'm posting too much at one time (I have another 15 or so from GBBG, and literally hundreds from
my own gardens.

The gardens at Green Bay are much, much larger and nicer.
I have worked a few spring garden fairs when I belonged to the Orchid Society.
The Parade of Lights at Christmas is beautiful.. hay ride and all.

Your photos were great. Post more...
Karen

Thanks, will do later today.

The garden fair was great again this year, and as usual I came home
with more "had-to-have" perennials than I have room for. Time to
build a new bed, I guess!