Old 23-06-2009, 02:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Volunteer Flower I.D.

"Bill who putters" wrote in message
Billy wrote:

I've been think about the Lily of the Valley because of all our tree
cover. I think I would have trouble with the Fairy Fishing Rod because
it requires full Sun. These are my kind of flowers in that they are low
maintenance. Is there another name for Lavender Shower? Google keeps
giving me bath gels :Ob

Lily of the valley was the first plant I had when thinking of a garden.
Long Gone but well worth seeking out again .

Solomon Seal may be worth a gander.

:-)) Ah! Great minds and fools etc........