Old 23-06-2009, 05:28 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible

Default Volunteer Flower I.D.

FarmI wrote:

Oh, Happy Winter Solstice, the lengthening days will push you to
start collecting your seeds. You must have about 60 days before you
need to start germinating. Time to make plans.

Thank you for the Winter wishes - it's as cold as charity here ATM.

As you lot write about your tomatoes and lovely summer crops, I go a
bright pea green colour. But David and I will get our turn soon and
then we'll make you Northern Hemisphere types turn pea green :-))

I am currently admiring my winter veges (lots of brassicas and greens that
can't take the heat) while trying not sink into the bog. For those may
wonder Fran and I live a long way apart and my place is much wetter being
nearer the coast.

David