Old 23-06-2009, 09:07 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Composting cooked vegetables

In article ,
Janet Baraclough wrote:

What do you have against witches?

I have nothing against witches who stay on dry land, but I very much
disapprove of them putting to sea in eggshells
to sink sailors and fishermen. Save our fish and chips!

My great aunt was one ....

Excuse me while I just run round the computer chair 3 times
widdershins and rearrange the garlic cloves.

That's sort-of how she became one :-)

There is a stone in Cornwall with a hole in it, and you have to run
around it widdershins seven times, naked, under a full moon (or at
some such time) and then climb through the hole.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.