Old 23-06-2009, 07:27 PM
jk451 jk451 is offline
Registered User

Default Advice on watering sought

Hello,

I have bought 2 pot plants, but being the practical person I am, I've got no idea how to water them. I tried to identify them online, but there seems to be to much plants on me.

So I would be grateful if you help me identify them and advice on watering.

Specifically, can I water them in a batch-like manner, i.e. letting the water pour through until it fills even the round tray under the pot?

Anything other is welcome, though I really am no expert, so I am going just for basic maintenance.

Pictures are here (high-res versions if you need more detail):

http://www.box.net/shared/svg25u2j2b

Thanks.