Old 23-06-2009, 07:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default Keeping a 3' by 3' square of grass turf alive

In article ,
Bob wrote:

Nice to know that people are concerned for the animals. While I
appreciate that advice, I have to wonder how this got off track. Let
me emphasize: I do have licensing, I've been doing this for years, and
any animal in my care gets the best veterinary care available, etc.

What type Lincense ?

do have a background in microbiology

So what is a background?

, so I know about rabies and other
zoonotics.

And 'homesick' was a convenient term...animals do get
stressed when in foreign environments. I hope that clarifies things.

No you said words that said nothing

What I don't know is gardening. So again, I appreciate those who have
provided practical advice, and hope this hasn't run too far off track.

Called me a loon with your qualifications get real.

Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
-Philo of Alexandria

http://www.youtube.com/usnationalarchives