Old 23-06-2009, 07:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bob Bob is offline

Default Keeping a 3' by 3' square of grass turf alive

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:13:04 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article ,
Bob wrote:

Again, absolutely no experience with this

WTF?

If you're done with this silliness, here's the complete quote that you
snipped:

- ... the sod will just be
- used as a 'floor' in enclosures. I suppose I'll have to get some
- kind of a large pan, and possibly punch holes in the bottom to make
- sure it doesn't get too wet (that was the mistake made on the first
- smaller scale test). Again, absolutely no experience with this,

So to recap:
Experience with growing 3' * 3' clumps of grass: None
Experience rescuing animals: Lots

Please be done with the judgemental thing soon, OK? Do you have
practical advice on the question that was posted?