Old 23-06-2009, 08:14 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] mcarver_99@hotmail.com is offline

Default Keeping a 3' by 3' square of grass turf alive

On Jun 23, 1:07*pm, Bill who putters wrote:
In article ,

*Bob wrote:
Nice to know that people are concerned for the animals. *While I
appreciate that advice, I have to wonder how this got off track. *Let
me emphasize: I do have licensing, I've been doing this for years, and
any animal in my care gets the best veterinary care available, etc.

*What type Lincense ?

do have a background in microbiology

*So what is a background?

Something you completely lack here.

, so I know about rabies and other
zoonotics. *
And 'homesick' was a convenient term...animals do get
stressed when in foreign environments. *I hope that clarifies things.

*No you said words that said nothing

Those of us who get enough oxygen to our brains knew what he meant by
'homesick', and certainly even those with room-temperature IQs got it
after
he explained above.

Seriously, are you that thick? Or are you completely ignorant of the
matter
at hand? In which case, why are you responding? I know, I know,
because
you can. sigh

What I don't know is gardening. *So again, I appreciate those who have
provided practical advice, and hope this hasn't run too far off track.

* Called me a loon with your qualifications get real.

I'll call you a loon and I don't have half (any, really) the
qualifications Bob
does. Since you deem yourself worthy to criticize Bob, could you
tell
us YOUR qualifications in the subject of animal rescue?

(crickets)

What I thought. You ARE a loon.

*Bill

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle."
*-Philo of Alexandria

http://www.youtube.com/usnationalarchives