Old 23-06-2009, 07:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Just Plane Noise Just Plane Noise is offline

Default Green Bay Botanic Gardens - U19 Vanderperren English Cottage Garden.JPG (1/2)

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:36:16 -0400, joevan
wrote:

Lots of wonderful garden shots. All nice. That sure is a great garden.

I really love the "mashing-it-all-together" look of the cottage
garden--it reminds me of the diversity of the people in places like
NYC, Toronto, Vancouver (BC), or San Francisco. There's just
something interesting every which way you look!