Old 23-06-2009, 11:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] mcarver_99@hotmail.com is offline

Default Keeping a 3' by 3' square of grass turf alive

On Jun 23, 2:28*pm, enigma wrote:
wrote
om:

What I thought. *You ARE a loon.

*at least loons are real. you're only a sock puppet.
lee

If by sock-puppet you mean that I have any personal relationship
with or knowledge of Bob, you are completely wrong. I am a
disinterested (regarding Bob and animal rescue) third party, but
not disinterested regarding rec.gardens.

The Billdoes have been acting like jerks and/or self-appointed
experts for a while now, I figured it was time they got called out.
Especially in this thread, where they just made it so EASY, I
couldn't resist.

Just so I understand where you're coming from, why are you
defending BillBilly in this thread?

Mc,pining for the days when a guy named Bill was one of
the most valuable contributors to rec.gardens, not the loons
we have today.