Old 23-06-2009, 11:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Billy[_7_] Billy[_7_] is offline

Default Need to grow your own manure?

In article ss,
"gunner" wrote:

Wonder how the US will survive the current crisis given that China now
owns nearly all American debt. The next few years could be interesting.

You don't need to wonder, we will still lead. ~25-28% is hardly all.
Beside what are they going to do, repossess us? Its not like we sold out
our mining companies to em.

You see gunner, this is what worries me. You don't have a freakin' idea
as to what is going on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/28/bu...ss/28mine.html
Australia Blocks Chinašs Purchase of Mining Company

And most of our $4TRILLION debt was racked up under President Monkey
Smirk, in order to give us guns and butter, in the short term, while he
pushed his "vanity wars".
--

- Billy

learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence and
find out for themselves.
Will Rogers

http://green-house.tv/video/the-spring-garden-tour
http://www.tomdispatch.com/p/zinn